Agatha Christie vs Arthur Conan Doyle?

Naiwen

Which do you prefer between those 2 absolute best crime and mystery authors? I have no preference at all personally for either of them. Currently binge-reading on my "Amazon Kindle" : "The Murder of Roger Ackroyd" by Agatha Christie and totally engrossed and thrilled by it. They never have dissappointed me in any way. These 2 British authors of crime and mystery I highly recommend to anyone who's a fan of these 2 genres.

PGen98

Title Custom
Community Leader
I have to agree with you on this one, it's very difficult to pick between the two. I love Sherlock Holmes and all of the stories surrounding him, but I also have read and enjoyed many of Agatha Christie's stories, as well. Both absolutely sublime authors!

Lee

I'll see you in Valhalla!
Community Leader
Arthur Conan Doyle is my favourite out of the two. I love the tales of Sherlock Holmes.

Dave

Arthur Conan Doyle for me, but if I had a real choice of author I'd pick Catherine Cookson, mainly because she writes about the region I live in and it's generally olde worlde Victorian times type of setting. Edgar Rice Burroughs is another favourite of mine - my dad introduced me to his writings many moons ago.