General Ask me anything!

Dave

I've seen these kinds of posts around other sites and they can be both fun and interesting.

What can you ask about me? Anything! - I might not give you an answer depending on the question, but I will do my best lol. :)

Dave

What is your favourite colour?
I have several, but my all-time favourite is purple. I like black, yellow and red as well.

What was your happiest moment in time?
That's a tough one, but I would probably have a wild guess and say it was when my Mum took me down to Wales to see my Nan. I didn't want to stay at first (I was about 9 years old) and when we have to leave I wanted to stay lol. Apart from that it would be when I played in a rock band - that lasted about 15 years and every moment was golden.

Foxy

Community Helper
Community Helper
If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your young self?

Dave

If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your young self?
Don't get old, it has nothing going for it lol. Live a better life, more of everything that could be done whilst youth is on your side and fill your life with all the things that make you happy and be kind and understanding to more people. Be more adventurous and see and take in as much as possible.

Dave

What is your favourite ice cream flavour and what are your favourite toppings for it?
My all-time favourite ice cream is Haagen Daz Bayley's Irish Cream. As for toppings, there is an ice cream dessert called a 'Love Affair' which consists of chocolate sauce base, vanilla ice cream, chocolate ice cream (or the Haagen Daz as previously mentioned), fresh whipped cream, more chocolate sauce, a measure of real Bailey's Irish cream poured over and then chocolate chips to round it off. It's decadent and sheer indulgence, but man it is heaven.

Ash

That honestly sounds amazing and I would love to try it out. Have you ever tried the chocolate sauce that freezes when you pour it over ice cream?

Foxy

Community Helper
Community Helper
Do you find it's easier to recall bad times from the past more than good things?

Dave

Do you find it's easier to recall bad times from the past more than good things?
I suppose it depends on what kind of mood I am in and what is happening at that time that triggers memories. I remember a lot of bad times, but I also remember a lot of good times too; I would say that they are equally balanced.

Dave

Have you ever cheated on your partner?

And what's your definition of cheating in relationship?
Nope.

Cheating is where you go behind your partner's back with someone else, sure fire way to end a relationship. If you feel that you have drifted apart then it would be best to end it amicably otherwise it can lead to all kinds of unforseen unpleasantness.

Dave

What's your view on crypto coins? Do you think that these coins will take over in the future?
I know very little of crypto currencies other than they can be quite volatile so it's a risky outlay that could make or lose you a fortune. Personally I would never invest in something that carried a heavy risk of loss.

Danny

New Comer
What's your thoughts on borrowing money? Do you think it's a good idea to do so when you want to start a business?