Mental Illness Colouring for mindfulness.

Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
Has anybody tried colouring to help with relaxation and mindfulness?

I often colour with my children, but have never tried a complicated "adult" pattern.

I'd love to give it a go however as I feel that it might be a good distraction technique.

I'm going to try something like this:
coloring-adult-tatouage-simple-skull-tattoo.jpgcomplex-coloring-pages-for-adults.jpg

Catsmother

Don't mess with The Catsmother!
I have an adult colouring book for mindfulness but haven't done it in awhile. pretty cheap to buy too.

PGen98

I, Am I?
Community Leader
My sister used to do this and enjoyed it tremendously. I'm not artistic enough, even as a simple colouring in act, I'd end up screwing it up :D

Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
My sister used to do this and enjoyed it tremendously. I'm not artistic enough, even as a simple colouring in act, I'd end up screwing it up :D
Thats a worry I have because if I make a mistake i'll have to rip it up and start again! :/

PGen98

I, Am I?
Community Leader
Thats a worry I have because if I make a mistake i'll have to rip it up and start again! :/
I'm sure you'll do fantastic, just take it slowly for the first little bit and you'll get the hang of it!

Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
I printed the skull out, i'm going to have a go tomorrow. We shall see! :)

Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
I'll share the results (as long as they don't like like daughter coloured it for me...).

PGen98

I, Am I?
Community Leader
If you want to see an adult colouring like a child, that'd be me! Awful coordination on a piece of paper!

• Haha
Reactions: Lee