Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Dexter

Genre: Crime, Drama, Mystery

First aired: 2006-10-01

Creator: James Manos, Jr.

Cast: Michael C. Hall, Jennifer Carpenter, Geoff Pierson, David Zayas, James Remar, C.S. Lee, Aimee Garcia, Desmond Harrington

Overview: Dexter Morgan, a blood spatter pattern analyst for the Miami Metro Police also leads a secret life as a serial killer, hunting down criminals who have slipped through the cracks of justice.

BigPete7978

Dexter
Dexter
Season: 1
Episode: 1
Air date: 2006-10-01

Guest stars: Margo Martindale, Dominic Janes, Daniel Goldman, Patrick Michael Buckley, Ethan S. Smith, Susanne Kreitman Taylor, Marc Macaulay, Justin Kane, Neeona Neal, Jeanne Tidwell, Roy Rutland, Jim Abele, Parker Cristan, Yvonne Gougelet, Jadin Gould, Karina Michel, Renier J. Murillo, Nicholas Simmons, Frank Tedesco, Devon Graye, Christina Robinson
Dexter Morgan, a Miami Metro Police Department blood spatter analyst, is living a double life. After his day job with the police department, Dexter moonlights as a serial killer, hunting and killing criminals who slip through the justice system. Dexter's sister, Debra, a vice squad officer, pulls Dexter into her world when another serial killer is killing prostitutes and leaving their bloodless bodies dismembered in various locations around Miami. Meanwhile, Dexter hunts a man who made snuff videos and killed a mother of two.

Checking in

Lammchen

My husband binge watched this series recently and I caught a lot of the episodes. Some are really interesting and there are some good laughs but for a while it was like the same old same old and I had to stop watching. It's also one of those shows that most of the time you can miss a couple episodes and it won't make a difference because you can easily catch up.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database