The Life Spot
What's new

Do you still read the newspaper?

Soulwatcher

Apr 1, 2021
I know a few people who are diehard and still read the newspaper, my mom for example. I get all my news off the internet. I have not read a newspaper in over 20 years LOL. What about you? Do you still read the newspaper?

Dave

Apr 1, 2021
I love to read my paper when I have my breakfast - my only problem is that I have to read yesterday's paper as I haven't the energy to go get a paper to read in the morning. But yeah, newspaper is a must go to for me, there's nothing beats reading text on printed paper.

Lee

I'll see you in Valhalla!
Community Leader
Community Helper
Mar 31, 2021
I enjoy reading our local newspaper, the experience can't be beaten.

Plus it supports a small part of the local economy.

I wouldn't dream of buying a tabloid paper though, such as The Sun.

ZandraJoi

May 8, 2021
I don't read it that often but I too prefer a physical newspaper (same with a physical book) over reading it on the internet or on Kindle. I agree with Lee Lee the experience can't be beat! Plus, you don't need electricity or the internet to read a physical one.

M

Miho

I dont read any papers at all. Never did. But I am a huge history fan so I would go for the old one as well.

gibby

Apr 16, 2021
no, I try to avoid the news if I can but it is kinda nice thought for a Sunday morning to have breakfast in bed with a newspaper to read :unsure:

Kyng

Apr 23, 2021
Occasionally. My grandma does, and sometimes I'll read the sport section from that - but that's it.

Ash

May 16, 2021
With the lockdown now, I don't even travel to work or uni so I don't even have a chance to get my hands on the free newspaper. I can't remember the last time I even read a physical newspaper

Teg

Jun 11, 2021
I don't really read the newspaper. That being said, I do browse through it. I mostly like to grab the coupons, check out comics and any crosswords or word search puzzles that happen to be in them. SOMETIMES I will browse classified for job opportunities if there are any in the paper.

This weeks popular threads

Latest posts

Menu Hub Community Blogs Help