Do you wear glasses to browse the internet?

Do you wear glasses to browse the internet?

• Yes

Votes: 6 100.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Sometimes

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Soulwatcher

Yes, I am pretty blind, my left eye is 20/300 and my right eye is 20/30 and that's with glasses. So, I must wear glasses for everything.

Foxy

I'm a bit nearsighted in one eye and farsighted in the other. Plus I have a cataract. If that wasn't bad enough, as a diabetic my eyesight sometimes gets a bit blurry when my blood sugars are too high or too low. I'm viewing the forums on my cellphone which doesn't help either. Without my reading glasses its like looking through a film of Vaseline. 👀

On my forum we've added a feature where it will read posts aloud for you.

PGen98

Title Custom
Community Leader
I'm a bit nearsighted in one eye and farsighted in the other. Plus I have a cataract. If that wasn't bad enough, as a diabetic my eyesight sometimes gets a bit blurry when my blood sugars are too high or too low. I'm viewing the forums on my cellphone which doesn't help either. Without my reading glasses its like looking through a film of Vaseline. 👀

On my forum we've added a feature where it will read posts aloud for you.
That's a fantastic feature to have for usability!

Nerdface

..who said that? 😛

I wear glasses practically all the time, even though I was originally told that I only needed them for reading..

PGen98

Title Custom
Community Leader
..who said that? 😛

I wear glasses practically all the time, even though I was originally told that I only needed them for reading..
That's what they told 11 year-old me, too...just for reading, they said. It'll be fine, they said. 4 eyes for life...lying bas...I mean, lovely people...

OP
Lee

Lee

I'll see you in Valhalla!
Community Leader
Ha, funnily.. I have a very similar story.

Mu eyesight deteriorated massively over the last year or two though. Before then, I had perfect vision.