Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: F9 (2021)

Tagline: Justice is coming.

Genre: Action, Adventure, Thriller

Director: Justin Lin

Cast: Vin Diesel, Michelle Rodriguez, Tyrese Gibson, Ludacris, Nathalie Emmanuel, John Cena, Sung Kang, Jordana Brewster, Charlize Theron, Helen Mirren, Kurt Russell, Lucas Black, Shad Moss, Anna Sawai, Vincent Sinclair Diesel, Finn Cole, Thue Ersted Rasmussen, Don Omar, Shea Whigham, Vinnie Bennett, J. D. Pardo, Michael Rooker, Jim Parrack, Jason Tobin, Lex Elle, Krzysztof Mardula, Amber Sienna, Martyn Ford, Albert Giannitelli, Cardi B, Ozuna, Méghane De Croock, Bad Bunny, Siena Agudong, Isaac Holtane, Immanuel Holtane, Azia Dinea Hale, Juju Zhang, Karson Kern, Igby Rigney, Sophia Tatum, Francis Ngannou, Cered, Oqwe Lin, Bill Simmons, Luka Hays, Jimmy Lin, Jason Statham, Gal Gadot

Release: 2021-05-19

Runtime: 145

Plot: Dominic Toretto and his crew battle the most skilled assassin and high-performance driver they've ever encountered: his forsaken brother.

Ash

Active User
Fast and Furious 9. Yeah, 9! Do you have any plans to watch the latest instalment? And do you think it's the perfect time for them to stop making new movies for the series?

Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
They have never been the same since Paul Walker died. Fast and the Furious without Brian O'Conner is not Fast and the Furious.

They should of stopped when he died.

I will still watch though :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Ash

Active User
I guess it's one of those movies that you just watch no matter how bad it gets. I haven't heard any good things about it yet but more people want to watch it lol

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database