• You may opt out from viewing this content at any time.

Trigger Warning Friendships and how i destroy them.

OP
M

Mira

Bronze Pieces
Silver Pieces
Gold Pieces
My self worth and selfesteem have always been low. You are right that looking for validation from others to fill that void is not working. But if I have to do it from with in I wont make it either.

But it is also unfair of me putting my hope like that on others. Having unrealistic views and ideas. Where I know that today and yesterday i have Hurt people. That is something I can not tolerate from myself.

Lee

I'll see you in Valhalla!
Community Leader
Community Helper
Bronze Pieces
Silver Pieces
Gold Pieces
I am all over the place. Sorry about that. I Will stay and try to deal with the pain and hardship
I am very happy to hear that Mira, honestly.

You can learn to love and respect yourself, you will get there and you deserve it.

In the mean time, we can support you as best we can. ❤️

OP
M

Mira

Bronze Pieces
Silver Pieces
Gold Pieces
One thing I might never learn and that worries me is my attachment to people. With people I want to be friends with I come on to strong. I don't mean to. I do know how to be friends. But it is like something takes over. Same with feelings of affection.

I dfo not mean bad things with it,

But it will lead to me being alone will it not? I have no idea what to do about this???

PGen98

I, Am I?
Community Leader
Community Helper
Bronze Pieces
Silver Pieces
Gold Pieces
We all have our own craziness that we fear piling on people, but we all are here for one another, so that craziness we fear spreading is actually not that crazy, at all! We can help you as you help us, that's what being a part of a community is all about :)

And no, you don't come on too strong when you want to be someone's friend. I can vouch for that. You make a damn good friend ;).

OP
M

Mira

Bronze Pieces
Silver Pieces
Gold Pieces
I am going to roll up in a little ball and wait till its all over. There is no point anymore

OP
M

Mira

Bronze Pieces
Silver Pieces
Gold Pieces
Why am I so whingy? So dramatic? I keep trying my best. But it is never enough. Failing in so many things. Work, social things and romance.

I can not seem to change it no matter how hard I try. And its not going to happen by itself.

There are not a lot of options left. One I should take though. I need to work up to it...

PGen98

I, Am I?
Community Leader
Community Helper
Bronze Pieces
Silver Pieces
Gold Pieces
Why am I so whingy? So dramatic? I keep trying my best. But it is never enough. Failing in so many things. Work, social things and romance.

I can not seem to change it no matter how hard I try. And its not going to happen by itself.

There are not a lot of options left. One I should take though. I need to work up to it...
You're not whingy, not at all! You're struggling, and it's ok to struggle. It's ok to not be ok, and that's something we all need to remember at times. myself very much included. We all have our struggles, our problems, our battles, and it is ok to feel overwhelmed by them at times, that is when you reach out and you see that you have good friends that really care about you. We're right here :)

OP
M

Mira

Bronze Pieces
Silver Pieces
Gold Pieces
Goodbye everyone. I have made the choice to leave. It has nothing to do with anyone of you. I have met only the most amazing people here.

And I am proud to have been a part of this community.

Good luck to every one and all the best. I do care for everyone here.

PGen98

I, Am I?
Community Leader
Community Helper
Bronze Pieces
Silver Pieces
Gold Pieces
I'm sorry to hear this, I hope you will take some time to reconsider, maybe take a short break from the site. But if this is indeed it, then I understand and respect your decision to leave. You know you can keep in touch with me, but as I said, please take some time to reconsider.

Foxy

Community Helper
Community Helper
Bronze Pieces
Silver Pieces
Gold Pieces
I will be sad and miss you if you leave us. I hope you reconsider when you feel better and come back. You will always have people who care about you here.