The Life Spot
What's new

Hello All

Toni

Jun 15, 2021
My name is Toni and I will be 80 yrs old on Thanksgiving day this year 2021. My vision is failing fast but I hope to play easy word games before I go blind. I also have Parkinson's and tremors so i retype over my errors when I can spot them. lol

PGen98

I, Am I?
Community Leader
Community Helper
Mar 31, 2021
Hello Toni, and welcome to The Life Spot. We have a really friendly community and I hope you'll feel right at home here :)

If you have any questions at all, ask away! :D

OP
Toni

Toni

Jun 15, 2021
Hello Toni, and welcome to The Life Spot. We have a really friendly community and I hope you'll feel right at home here :)

OP
Toni

Toni

Jun 15, 2021
A cute little puppy would be nice. Surprise me......

Lee

I'll see you in Valhalla!
Community Leader
Community Helper
Mar 31, 2021
Welcome to The Life Spot Toni, thank you so much for joining us here.

I am sorry to hear about your vision and tremors, that sounds super difficult to live with.

Can I ask how you found us? :)

OP
Toni

Toni

Jun 15, 2021
Hi Lee.
Thanks for the nice welcome. You may ask me anything you like. Funny how I found this place. Over the last 3 days, I had been searching google for forums or groups with seniors but felt that I was narrowing my search too much and decided to put in "new word games" and then lo and behold it led me here. I had to darken my background screen here, so that I could read better and ask for help but kindness has made me feel right at home here. :)

Lee

I'll see you in Valhalla!
Community Leader
Community Helper
Mar 31, 2021
Hi Lee.
Thanks for the nice welcome. You may ask me anything you like. Funny how I found this place. Over the last 3 days, I had been searching google for forums or groups with seniors but felt that I was narrowing my search too much and decided to put in "new word games" and then lo and behold it led me here. I had to darken my background screen here, so that I could read better and ask for help but kindness has made me feel right at home here. :)
I'm working on putting the finishing touches to a dark mode version of the website which should help you with the brightness :)

OP
Toni

Toni

Jun 15, 2021
I hope it is okay that I don't use chat rooms. I cannot type fast due to tremors.

Foxy

Community Helper
Community Helper
Mar 31, 2021
I hope it is okay that I don't use chat rooms. I cannot type fast due to tremors.
No problem. My Dad had Parkinsons and he had the same problems. (((HUGS)))

PGen98

I, Am I?
Community Leader
Community Helper
Mar 31, 2021
That's absolutely fine! You're free to do absolutely anything that makes you happy on these forums :)

This weeks popular threads

• What?

Latest posts

Menu Hub Community Blogs Help