Movies Home Sweet Home Alone (2021)

Ash

Active User
1.00 star(s) Rating: 1.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Home Sweet Home Alone (2021)

Tagline: No parents. No problem.

Genre: Family, Comedy

Director: Dan Mazer

Cast: Ellie Kemper, Rob Delaney, Archie Yates, Aisling Bea, Pete Holmes, Kenan Thompson, Timothy Simons, Ally Maki, Chris Parnell, Devin Ratray, Katie Beth Hall, Max Ivutin, Andrew Daly, Maddie Holliday, Mikey Day, Jordan Carlos, Esther Povitsky, Marty Adams, Jim Rash, Catherine Cohen, Amy Okuda, Bronwen Mantel, Peter Schoelier, Tristan D. Lalla, Nancy Helms, Gayle Garfinkle, Jane Gilchrist, Hazel Gorin, Cara Ricketts

Release: 2021-11-12

Runtime: 93

Plot: After being left at home by himself for the holidays, 10-year-old Max Mercer must work to defend his home from a married couple who tries to steal back a valuable heirloom.

Ash

Active User
Looks like Home Alone is the next franchise producers want to ruin by trying to remake it. Has anyone watched this? And how bad was it?

It was BAD. The entire concept of the movie has you hating the child. I felt bad for the couple just trying to save their house and being assaulted by a rich little snot. I was told the movie was bad before I saw it but I had to see it for myself. No thanks! I do not recommend this one. The original is the only one I liked.

Ash

Active User
I just read a bit of the plot on Wikipedia and I got bored halfway through. It's not even close to what Home Alone is about and sounds awful.

Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
I will make a mental note to avoid this at all costs :D

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database