The Life Spot
What's new

Howdy!

Teg

Jun 11, 2021
Hello all! I'm Teg :) I hope you are all doing well today. I'm new here. I'm a mom of several kids and step-kids. In my spare time, I do the forum thing, play video games, watch tv, go swimming, skating and the likes. I love to write and read a good book. I also, sometimes enjoy streaming live to Twitch. It's nice to be here and I look forward to getting to know each of you.

PGen98

I, Am I?
Community Leader
Community Helper
Mar 31, 2021
Hi Teg, welcome to The Life Spot :)

We've got a really great group of members here, so I hope you'll feel right at home! What sort of video games are you into?

• Love
Reactions: Lee
OP
Teg

Teg

Jun 11, 2021
Hi guys, thanks so much for the warm welcome. I'm happy to be here and totally loving this forum design too :) Seems like a good place to be and I'm looking forward to getting to know everyone around the forums.

Mira

Jun 5, 2021
Hi there. So nice to meet you. Seems that you do a lot of things I love too. Reading and writing. Streaming on twitch (dont do that anymore).

What do you like to stream?

OP
Teg

Teg

Jun 11, 2021
Hi Teg, welcome to The Life Spot :)

We've got a really great group of members here, so I hope you'll feel right at home! What sort of video games are you into?
I Like MMORPGs, survival/building games, arcade games and stuff like that :)
Hi there. So nice to meet you. Seems that you do a lot of things I love too. Reading and writing. Streaming on twitch (dont do that anymore).

What do you like to stream?
Mostly gaming, sometimes creative (usually graphic and web design or like diamond art or something).

Mira

Jun 5, 2021
I Like MMORPGs, survival/building games, arcade games and stuff like that :)

Mostly gaming, sometimes creative (usually graphic and web design or like diamond art or something).
Its amazing how well that all fits witin my range :) i already wish that we could be friends.

Reactions: Teg

This weeks popular threads

Latest posts

Menu Hub Community Blogs Help