Movies Jay and Silent Bob Reboot (2019)

BigPete7978

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Jay and Silent Bob Reboot (2019)

Tagline: Weed love to tell you a story...

Genre: Comedy

Director: Kevin Smith

Cast: Kevin Smith, Jason Mewes, Harley Quinn Smith, Brian O'Halloran, Jason Lee, Shannon Elizabeth, Rosario Dawson, Alice Wen, Aparna Brielle, Melissa Benoist, Val Kilmer, Tommy Chong, Craig Robinson, Joe Manganiello, Jordan Monsanto, Justin Long, Frankie Shaw, Joey Lauren Adams, Chris Hemsworth, Kate Micucci, Jason Biggs, James Van Der Beek, Diedrich Bader, Molly Shannon, Jennifer Schwalbach Smith, David Dastmalchian, Method Man, Redman, Ralph Garman, Chris Irvine, Fred Armisen, Donnell Rawlings, Treshelle Edmond, Joseph D. Reitman, Chris Wood, Marilyn Ghigliotti, Adam Brody, Dan Fogler, Brian Quinn, Karrueche Tran, Robert Kirkman, Ben Affleck, Matt Damon, Stan Lee, Keith Coogan, Jake Richardson, Jesse Rath, Logan Wells, Toney Chapman Steele, Liv Roush, Josh Roush, Eric Rhoades, Kenneth Kynt Bryan, Jeff Chase, Sue-Lynn Ansari, Chelsea Gilson, Billy Slaughter, Ernest O'Donnell, Scott Schiaffo, John Willyung, Walt Flanagan, Ming Chen, Bryan Johnson, Mike Zapcic

Release: 2019-10-15

Runtime: 105

Plot: Jay and Silent Bob embark on a cross-country mission to stop Hollywood from rebooting the film based on their comic book counterparts Bluntman and Chronic.

PGen98

I, Am I?
Community Leader
I really wanted to love this movie, because I love all of Kevin Smith's movies, but...it's just too many flashbacks, nods to older material and trying to recapture the past to be good. It's ok, it's not terrible, but after the first 20 minutes of nods to the older movies it should've realized we got the point and moved on.

BigPete7978

I really wanted to love this movie, because I love all of Kevin Smith's movies, but...it's just too many flashbacks, nods to older material and trying to recapture the past to be good. It's ok, it's not terrible, but after the first 20 minutes of nods to the older movies it should've realized we got the point and moved on.
I think that's why I loved it so much. Many didn't care for it, but I loved it.

PGen98

I, Am I?
Community Leader
I think that's why I loved it so much. Many didn't care for it, but I loved it.
That's fair, it was a pretty big nostalgia trip, I just wish they'd capped it early and told a bigger story. Granted, I loved that Kevin Smith and Silent Bob were two different characters in the movie, that was a neat touch.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database