Television Jupiter's Legacy

Dave

0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Jupiter's Legacy

Genre: Sci-Fi & Fantasy, Action & Adventure, Drama, Mystery

First aired: 2021-05-07

Creator: Steven S. DeKnight

Cast: Josh Duhamel, Ben Daniels, Leslie Bibb, Andrew Horton, Elena Kampouris, Mike Wade, Matt Lanter

Overview: As the world's first generation of superheroes (who received their powers in the 1930s) become the revered elder guard in the present, their superpowered children struggle to live up to the legendary feats of their parents.

Dave

This is a really weird series, a mix of the present with a multitude of flashbacks. It's quite disjointed in that you are thrown in at the deep end not knowing what or why things are happening and then you are expected to piece together a reason solely on the flashbacks. No real rhyme or reason becomes apparent until the penultimate episode (7/8) and then just when things start to fall into place, the season ends with big question mark over it.

Can't fault the acting, the sets or the CGI, but the story is seriously lacking. Try it out and see what you make of it, it's currently streaming on Netflix.

Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
I saw this when browsing for something to watch last night.

I've added it to my watch list now. 😊

Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
Two episodes in now, not sure how I feel about it yet. I think I am enjoying it, but I am not really sure what is going on.

Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
Jupiter's Legacy
What's the Use?
Season: 1
Episode: 5
Air date: 2021-05-07

Guest stars: Meg Chambers Steedle, Paul Amos, Nigel Bennett, Brian Tree, John Jarvis, Darlene Cooke, Kurtwood Smith, Timothy Ng, Daniel Williston, Tara Wink, Tyrone Benskin, Richard Blackburn, Conrad Coates, Tyler Mane, Tenika Davis, David Julian Hirsh, Ian Quinlan
Sheldon tries to assemble a dream team for his quest into the unknown. An autopsy unearths a puzzling object that connects to Chloe's new acquaintance.

Episode 5 now and still not really sure what is going on 🤣

Ash

Active User
It's on my watchlist and I actually did get started on watching it. But I stopped halfway through the first episode because I just wasn't as interested. I'll probably try and power through it at some point to see what I think.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database