Community Helper
Mar 31, 2021
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Monk

Genre: Drama, Mystery, Crime, Comedy

First aired: 2002-07-12

Creator: Andy Breckman

Cast: Tony Shalhoub, Ted Levine, Jason Gray-Stanford, Traylor Howard

Overview: Adrian Monk was once a rising star with the San Francisco Police Department, legendary for using unconventional means to solve the department's most baffling cases. But after the tragic (and still unsolved) murder of his wife Trudy, he developed an extreme case of obsessive-compulsive disorder. Now working as a private consultant, Monk continues to investigate cases in the most unconventional ways.

Foxy

Community Helper
Community Helper
Mar 31, 2021
I bought the entire boxed set of Monk DVD's for my boyfriend's birthday. He is currently binge watching it. He relates to Monk but wishes he also had the house cleaning obsession. LOL
:vacuum:mopping:dishes:sweeping

OP
Lee

Lee

I'll see you in Valhalla!
Community Leader
Community Helper
Mar 31, 2021
I got addicted to this show as a child, I used to watch it with my mother. I don't have OCD but always related to Monk and his mental illness. Excellent, well thought out show and the character of Monk is acted superbly.

PGen98

I, Am I?
Community Leader
Community Helper
Mar 31, 2021
Absolutely fantastic show! It's hilarious and yet completely relatable at the same time. You feel for him and his love for his wife Trudy, and yet you wish he could let his guard down just a bit and let those around him love him, too.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database

This weeks popular threads

Latest posts

Menu Hub Community Blogs Help