Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: Mortal Kombat (2021)

Tagline: Get over here.

Genre: Action, Fantasy, Adventure, Science Fiction

Director: Simon McQuoid

Cast: Lewis Tan, Jessica McNamee, Josh Lawson, Tadanobu Asano, Mehcad Brooks, Ludi Lin, Ng Chin Han, Joe Taslim, Hiroyuki Sanada, Max Huang, Sisi Stringer, Matilda Kimber, Laura Brent, Melanie Jarnson, Nathan Jones, Daniel Nelson, Bingchen Ye, Ian Streetz, Yukiko Shinohara, Ren Miyagawa, Damon Herriman, Angus Sampson, David Field, Mia Hall, Elissa Cadwell, Mike Foenander, Michael Coward, Garreth Hadfield

Release: 2021-04-07

Runtime: 110

Plot: Washed-up MMA fighter Cole Young, unaware of his heritage, and hunted by Emperor Shang Tsung's best warrior, Sub-Zero, seeks out and trains with Earth's greatest champions as he prepares to stand against the enemies of Outworld in a high stakes battle for the universe.

PGen98

I, Am I?
Community Leader
This one has me very intrigued, I actually watched the opening scene in a video on YouTube, and it looks fantastic. I'd like to see it at some point, because it looks good!

I loved the cheesy ones from the 90s, this looks like a marked improvement on those!

Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
Mortal Kombat was excellent, I would recommend it to anybody who likes action movies.

Acted brilliant and with tributes to the game - it was superb.

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database