Ash

Active User
0.00 star(s) Rating: 0.00/5 0 Votes
Title: Power

Genre: Crime, Drama

First aired: 2014-06-07

Creator: Courtney Kemp Agboh, Vladimir Cvetko

Cast: Omari Hardwick, Joseph Sikora, Naturi Naughton, Lela Loren, Shane Johnson

Overview: A successful New York entrepreneur lives a double life as the head of a drug empire that serves only the rich and influential, all while wanting to escape the underworld and keep his family safe.

Ash

Active User
Has anyone watched Power? I finished it recently and I absolutely loved it. Not sure how I felt about the ending but I thought it would there weren't too many alternative endings that could have been better.

Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
Not seen this, no - but it is in my things to watch list! Glad you enjoyed it, that makes me optimistic! :)

Ash

Active User
Not seen this, no - but it is in my things to watch list! Glad you enjoyed it, that makes me optimistic! :)
There are some things, especially in the later seasons that will frustrate you but overall, it was a pretty good TV show. There's a sequel as well if you enjoy this one.

BigPete7978

Power
Not Exactly How We Planned
Season: 1
Episode: 1
Air date: 2014-06-07

Guest stars: Manny Montana
James "Ghost" St. Patrick opens Truth nightclub, hoping its success will let him leave his life as a NYC drug kingpin. But a run-in with a past love and a drug-related attack threaten him.

Checking in

Reactions: Ash

Ash

Active User
Power
22407-cv073jDlAI8A2BWTYlK8nFfhagC.jpg

Not Exactly How We Planned
Season:
Episode: 1
Air date: 2014-06-07

Guest stars: Manny Montana

James "Ghost" St. Patrick opens Truth nightclub, hoping its success will let him leave his life as a NYC drug kingpin. But a run-in with a past love and a drug-related attack threaten him.

Checking in
How was it? It was annoying not having someone to talk to about the show when I first started because everyone had already finished it lol.

BigPete7978

How was it? It was annoying not having someone to talk to about the show when I first started because everyone had already finished it lol.
I like the show a lot. I know they have been doing different spin offs of it. But I have yet to see all of the first part of the show.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database