Premier league season 2021/22

Catsmother

Don't mess with The Catsmother!
Bronze Pieces
Silver Pieces
Gold Pieces
I am excited about the new season and of course fans being allowed back in stadiums. The fans were definitely missed.

Liverpool play Burnley at Anfield tomorrow and I am going for a 3-0 win.

PGen98

I, Am I?
Community Leader
Community Helper
Bronze Pieces
Silver Pieces
Gold Pieces
I'm keeping tabs on Brentford, I think they could be a feel-good story for this season, though it's highly likely they'll be down in the relegation battle most of the season. Good club, though!

OP
Catsmother

Catsmother

Don't mess with The Catsmother!
Bronze Pieces
Silver Pieces
Gold Pieces
I'm keeping tabs on Brentford, I think they could be a feel-good story for this season, though it's highly likely they'll be down in the relegation battle most of the season. Good club, though!
Yeah would be great to see them do well. They have had a good start so far.

Lee

I'll see you in Valhalla!
Community Leader
Community Helper
Bronze Pieces
Silver Pieces
Gold Pieces
Tottenham 9 points from their first three games. That was surprising, new manager effect maybe?

Ash

Bronze Pieces
Silver Pieces
Gold Pieces
Tottenham 9 points from their first three games. That was surprising, new manager effect maybe?
And now they get to enjoy the manager of the month curse. Other than the City game, they haven't looked that impressive so don't expect to see them near the top again.

Ash

Bronze Pieces
Silver Pieces
Gold Pieces
How has everyone found the latest season? Pretty exciting for us Chelsea fans although yesterdays result was quite disappointing.

Ash

Bronze Pieces
Silver Pieces
Gold Pieces
The Liverpool City game today was great as well. And the perfect result for us Chelsea fans as it means we end the week at the top of the league. Looks like we'll stay there for a little while as well with the international break coming up.