PGen98

I, Am I?
Community Leader
Community Helper
Mar 31, 2021
Thankyou

PGen98 PGen98

Lovely photo Lee.

I dont know if its my internet or the board I keep getting cut off.
Is there a specific error that comes up, or the site just doesn't load? Sorry that you're having this problem!

Lee

I'll see you in Valhalla!
Community Leader
Community Helper
Mar 31, 2021
Thankyou

PGen98 PGen98

Lovely photo Lee.

I dont know if its my internet or the board I keep getting cut off.

Thank you Pat Pat - that is my youngest Annabeth and our dog Skye.

Have your access problems resolved?

Naiwen

Apr 1, 2021
Howdy sup there! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just enjoying my usual Tv show before tucking myself in bed tonight.

Naiwen

Apr 1, 2021
Yo sup there! How are ye all doing today? today, just relaxing online before turning myself in tonight.

Naiwen

Apr 1, 2021
Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, just playing some games on my phone before rocking myself to sleep tonight.

Lee

I'll see you in Valhalla!
Community Leader
Community Helper
Mar 31, 2021
Whats up everybody. Hope everybody is having a good weekend so far. :)

Naiwen

Apr 1, 2021
Happy weekend all! How are you? Today, I've just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea for lunch. Tonight, just playing some games on my Switch before lulling myself to sleep.

Naiwen

Apr 1, 2021
Yo sup there all man! How are you today? Today, I'e just had leftover pizza with lemon iced tea again for lunch. Tonight, just enjoying my usual TV show before hitting the pillow.

Ash

May 16, 2021
End of the weekend which is a shame but I had quite a productive one so I can't complain too much. Looking forward to a quiet week (hopefully)

Naiwen

Apr 1, 2021
Howdy sup there guys man! How are you today? Today, I've just had my usual weekly 3 hours therapy session both online and by phone. Tonight, just resting in bed before hitting the sack.

Naiwen

Apr 1, 2021
Hello afternoon all! How's it going so far with your day? This morning, I've just had a hair wash and long and cold shower on a hot and muggy day. The afternoon, just relaxing online before hitting the bed tonight.

Naiwen

Apr 1, 2021
Howdy sup there! How are you doing so far with your day? Today, just playing some games on my phone before heading to bed tonight.

Naiwen

Apr 1, 2021
Yo sup there? How are ye all doing today? Today, just playing some games on my Switch before heading to sleep tonight.

Naiwen

Apr 1, 2021
Happy Friday all! How are you? Today, just enjoying my usual TV show before heading the sack tonight.

Mira

Jun 5, 2021
I had 2 pints of ale with the football today and I dont think I will do that again soon. All my mental health issues came rushing out and make me scared. Going to try and sleep and run away from the thoughts.

This weeks popular threads

Latest posts

Menu Hub Community Blogs Help