Television Scrubs

Nerdface

5.00 star(s) Rating: 5.00/5 1 Vote
Title: Scrubs

Genre: Comedy

First aired: 2001-10-02

Creator: Bill Lawrence

Cast: Zach Braff, Donald Faison, John C. McGinley, Eliza Coupe, Kerry Bishé, Michael Mosley, Dave Franco

Overview: In the unreal world of Sacred Heart Hospital, John "J.D." Dorian learns the ways of medicine, friendship and life.

PGen98

I, Am I?
Community Leader
I absolutely loved this show until the very last season where they made it a school. Didn't mind most of the new characters, but the concept of the school just....it ruined a great show, IMO. Plus, the final episode of Season 7 was a far better sendoff to a great show.

SafeInSanity

Angel In Training
Never watched the whole series or the ending but really enjoy watching random episodes when I see them on cable. Very funny show!

Nerdface

I've just started watching it on Disney+

I've caught various episodes in the past as they've been on and have quite enjoyed them, and I was just after a quick and easy watch when I have a spare 20 minutes or so..

I read that the final season was intended as a spin-off show of it's own, but the TV network basically didn't let them.

PGen98

I, Am I?
Community Leader
I've just started watching it on Disney+

I've caught various episodes in the past as they've been on and have quite enjoyed them, and I was just after a quick and easy watch when I have a spare 20 minutes or so..

I read that the final season was intended as a spin-off show of it's own, but the TV network basically didn't let them.
Yeah, that's basically how it happened, but it feels like they really rushed in making it and it just...it didn't work. At least from my perspective. It wasn't good, and yet Season 7 was a perfect send off.

TV show information provided by The Movie Database