General The biggest thread in the world

Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
Having a bad day today but hope to feel better soon. 🙂
Feel better soon @SafeInSanity.

Hugs Love GIF by joeyahlbum

Ash

Hope everyone has had a good start to the week. The week seems to have flown by quite fast considering it's almost Wednesday already!

Foxy

Community Helper
Community Helper
I had new smart meters installed in my basement today, one for electric and the other for gas.

Foxy

Community Helper
Community Helper
They better, they threatened customers to let them in to install them or be fined $100 every month.

Foxy

Community Helper
Community Helper
True @Ash - not to mention that they are charging nearly double this year for gas and electric in my City. My bill has skyrocketed just at the time I finally retired and am now on a fixed income. Talk about adding insult to injury! Gas for our cars is becoming a rich person's luxury item too and we're starting to see items at the grocery store becoming more expensive or scarce. I'm starting to stockpile water and shelf stable foods.

Ash

True @Ash - not to mention that they are charging nearly double this year for gas and electric in my City. My bill has skyrocketed just at the time I finally retired and am now on a fixed income. Talk about adding insult to injury! Gas for our cars is becoming a rich person's luxury item too and we're starting to see items at the grocery store becoming more expensive or scarce. I'm starting to stockpile water and shelf stable foods.
Yeah, it's not good. Something needs to be done because there just are way too many people around the world that are suffering from stuff like this. The UK government isn't doing much to help the people here either right now and petrol prices don't seem to be slowing down.

Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
Yeah, it's not good. Something needs to be done because there just are way too many people around the world that are suffering from stuff like this. The UK government isn't doing much to help the people here either right now and petrol prices don't seem to be slowing down.
It is our gas and electric for me, my bill has increased from £150 per month to £350 per month - which is an obscene amount of money!!