Movies The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
4.00 star(s) Rating: 4.00/5 1 Votes
Title: The Matrix Resurrections (2021)

Genre: Action, Science Fiction, Adventure

Director: Lana Wachowski

Cast: Keanu Reeves, Carrie-Anne Moss, Lambert Wilson, Brian J. Smith, Jessica Henwick, Neil Patrick Harris, Yahya Abdul-Mateen II, Jada Pinkett Smith, Daniel Bernhardt, Jonathan Groff, Toby Onwumere, Eréndira Ibarra, Priyanka Chopra, Andrew Lewis Caldwell, Max Riemelt, Ellen Hollman, Christina Ricci

Release: 2021-12-15

Plot: The fourth installment in The Matrix franchise. Plot unknown.

Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
I went to the cinema (on my own!) to see this yesterday and really enjoyed it. It doesn’t deserve some of the negative press that it is currently receiving. I think these people have expected too much from something that was clearly going to revisit the original three movies.

I liked the story-line and, although it might of been a little bit lazy, it was well executed IMO.

Hopefully there will be another, because the ending is left WIDE OPEN.

zoldos

I am really looking forward to seeing this. The Matrix Trilogy are some of my favorite movies of all time!

I didn't like it. I feel like they basically just did it for a cash grab. I only liked the first Matrix though. Maybe that is just me. On a 1-10 scale, It gets a 4.2 from me.

zoldos

I didn't like it. I feel like they basically just did it for a cash grab. I only liked the first Matrix though. Maybe that is just me. On a 1-10 scale, It gets a 4.2 from me.
My favorite is the second one by far. But IMO it's an incredible trilogy!

Movie information in first post provided by The Movie Database