General UK passes 60m jabs milestone after 762,000 in a day

Ash

Active User
If there was one thing that we actually did well with this COVID mess, it was the vaccination process. Extremely efficient and the booking process was made extremely simple.

Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
I agree Gibby. The idea fills me with absolute dread. I just cannot do another lock down.

Ash

Active User
I'm guessing we will get another lockdown just after Christmas. Boris is going to be very unpopular in the coming weeks.

Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
I'm guessing we will get another lockdown just after Christmas. Boris is going to be very unpopular in the coming weeks.
I’m not sure he will last as party leader for much longer to be completely honest. His own party are obviously fed up with his incompetence and the country is fed up of conservative lies.

I know in the north a lot of the people I know that are die hard Tory voters are now considering placing a cross elsewhere or abstaining from the next election.

Ash

Active User
Agreed. He has made way too many mistakes over the last few weeks and that seems to be very unpopular (surprisingly) with his voters. Considering how bad he has been, it's surprising that in the end, it was a Christmas party last year that turned the tide.