General What's your dream car?

Danny

New Comer
We all have the kind of car that we would love to have now if the money for it is available. My favorite or dream car is 2019 Toyota Highlander. It's a beast of a car.

PGen98

I, Am I?
Community Leader
I think for me, my "realistic" dream car is an Audi Q5, quite like those! My ridiculous dream car would be an Aston Martin DB11 or vintage 1970s Vantage

Lee

Can't get enough...!
Community Leader
Audi Q7 as a "realistic" car.

I don't really have a ridiculous car, I don't really like super cars or anything like that...

Maxwell

New Comer
Mercedes will still my very best. I'm in move with the GLK brand especially the smaller ones and not the big one. I might be getting a new one by next year.

Heatman

New Comer
Ford Edge have always been my favorite car. But recently, I have attracted to more of Toyota cars and Highlander seems like a good deal to take up. I would have to see the 2021 brand of it.

Ash

My realistic dream car is a Mercedes C63 AMG. And in terms of a more expensive one, I would love to have a Porshe or a cheaper Mclaren.

Dave

Well, I'm not allowed to drive now because of health issues, but if I could it would be a Nissan Micra - nothing special, but they are reliable and drive well.