The Life Spot
What's new

What's your pet's favorite toy?

Lammchen

May 10, 2021
I don't have a pet anymore but my daughter brings over her guinea pig and bulldog when she visits. The bulldog is a rescue and my daughter has had her for 5 months now! Each time she comes over she gets a brand new toy! It's like having a grandchild :D

Her favorite used to be a bunny with ropes for the legs but she tore it all apart and after I sewed it back together she doesn't want it anymore!

ZandraJoi

May 8, 2021
For our dog, she never learned to play but I would have to say hers is her Himalayan chew. Our cats, thick (clothesline type) strings. Or for our boy cat, boxes. He sees a box, he has to go in it. lol

Dave

Apr 1, 2021
When I had dogs their favourite toy was 'me' - they just wanted full time attention, but man I miss them all terribly. I can't have a dog now because I wouldn't be able to look after it the way it should be looked after. It would be the dog taking me walkies not the other way around lol.

Here was my first:
rex5.png
That was taken about 55 years ago.

JoyFreak

May 27, 2021
My cat loves bringing in bird feathers from the garden back into the home and playing with those. He also loves playing with empty food wrappers.

Teg

Jun 11, 2021
I have this cute little bangle kittle mix that I rescued back in September of last year. She's almost a year old. A couple weeks ago, I introduced her to this round toy that has a ball that goes around the end and a scratch pad in the middle. Then, I added some catnip to it and I'll just say it was all over after that. I'm pretty sure that is her favorite toy.

• Love
Reactions: Lee

Teg

Jun 11, 2021
They really do go mad for catnip!
OMG, yes they do. I've never had a cat as a pet on my own. So, I didn't know what to expect. But, she gets like psycho crazy on catnip. Like, you can't look at her or she will attack you crazy.

JennyorAlice

Jun 13, 2021
I have a pitbull. She has this ball that makes noise when you roll it around. I think she likes anything that makes noise when she plays with it.

This weeks popular threads

Latest posts

Menu Hub Community Blogs Help